If you are going stir crazy sitting at home during this pandemic, take some time to better yourself with these FREE ideas!
Some of the programs listed will only be available until the end of March/early April so take advantage of this now! I have no affiliate with these programs! These classes have been helping me sane while I am out of work for now! Let’s limit the binge watching TV and learn something new!
Free Creative Learning Classes
- Skill Share – 2 free months of classes with Premium
- Brit.Co – type brit.co/learn and use the code SELFCARE at checkout. Classes taken during this time period will only be free and accessible through the end of March.
- Adobe Creative Cloud- If you are already a subscriber of Adobe CC, if you go in and try to cancel your membership, they will give you 60 days free! After the 60 days, your membership will continue on at normal pricing, since you didn’t actually cancel it! Game Changer that saved me $19.98 a month!
Free Work Out Apps During Self Isolation
- Peleton- You don’t even need a bike to take advantage of this deal! The classes range from HIIT, Yoga, Meditation, and Cardio.
- Down Dog App– My favorite app for Yoga!
- Core Power Yoga– This is when we all need yoga most. We’re giving you free access to a new collection of C1, C2, Sculpt, HPF and even meditation classes every week.
- Calm – All programs on here are free and great for meditation
- Headspace – Free meditations you can listen to at any time. Don’t less stress, anxiety, and FEAR get the best of you during this time.
- YMCA – From boot camp to yoga, YMCA launches 60 free online classes for people stuck at home.
Chat with Friends While Social Distancing
- Zoom – Host your meetings, weekly bible studies, or just catch up face to face with friends through this platform!
- Google Hang Out
- Netflix Party – You can now watch movies with friends virtually and chat! Pour a glass of wine, order Uber Eats, and hang with friends while you are practicing social distancing. You will need to use Google Chrome for this.
Lastly, listen to my podcast of course, Fueling Her Further, during this time to get some feel good encouragement and positive vibes during this time!