Atlanta may not be known for the endless Christmas window displays like New York City or even Christmas markets like those in Europe, but don’t count Atlanta out of the running quite yet!
Here is a list of must do’s this season in Atlanta!
- Rooftop of Ponce City Market– The igloos on the roof are a hit this year! For under $40, you have access to the rooftop, ice-skating, and a reserved spot in an igloo is included! Each igloo has it’s own personality, from glamping to classy – and not to mention, they have heaters inside! AND I almost forgot, there is even a s’mores bar up there!
A few other popular things going on this year that I didn’t have the chance to visit were:
- Santa’s Fantastical in Sandy Springs
- The Nutcracker at the Fox Theatre
- Pink Pig (for the kiddos)
- St. Regis Atlanta Christmas Day Brunch