BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR FEMALE TRAVELER’S
Do you have a special someone in your life that loves all things traveling, from taking photos to looking cute while doing so? If yes, then I have some gift ideas for you, and I promise she won’t be disappointed! All products are linked to where you can purchase the items. For all transparency purposes, some products I am a brand ambassador for, but I would never recommend a product that I myself didn’t love! Not to mention, the majority of the items are on sale right now too!
- ONA Camera Bag – If you are looking for a camera bag for your travels that doesn’t look like a camera bag and draw attention to your equipment, I highly suggest Ona Bags! It’s totally worth the investment. I absolutely love mine and it’s a must for all my travels!
- Brixton Fiddler Cap – super stylish, yet practical! My favorite travel accessory and it isn’t too hard to pack, either!
- FlyGirl Box Subscription – the perfect gift for the on-the-go girl in your life! Read my review of my first fly girl box here!
- L’ange Lustre Titanium Wand & Living Proof Dry Shampoo – Both of these products are my go to beauty necessities when I travel! I swear by this wand! I love the fact that you can control the temperature and the titanium helps stop your hair from having that fried look!
- Fujifilm Instax Polaroid Camera – Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a photographer to work this type of camera! This camera prints on the spot and makes for great souvenirs of your travels!
- JOBY Gorillapod 3K Kit Tripod – This item is always packed in my suitcase and is perfect for any solo traveler. This high quality tripod is super easy to use with a DSLR camera, allowing for the perfect self-timer photos!
- Que Collapsible Water Bottle – I haven’t used this product yet, but I am always looking for practical travel products. A water bottle is always needed when traveling and what better than a collapsible one to save space in your bag when it’s empty!
BEST CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR
THE AT HOME TRAVEL LOVER
- World Market Globes– Any travel lover in your life wants to feel inspired when she’s home and in between her travels! The etched glass globe is the perfect amount of feminine and class.
- Art Prints – Laurie Duncan and Bloomwolf Studio are my favorites! Laurie has become a friend after I met her when buying one of her pieces. Her watercolor paintings are the perfect accent to a gallery wall! I really love her Atlanta print! Bloomwolf Studio is another one of my go to shops when looking for pieces to add to a gallery wall! They have city and state prints, but my favorite are their greeting cards!
- West Elm Basketweave Throw, 50″x60″- Not only warm, but so cozy and a great quality throw! I have the blush one and I love it! These throws go on sale around the holidays, too!
- Empowering Girl Boss Books– These are a few of my favorites, especially if you are looking for a good, coffee table book for that female entrepreneur in your life. She will be so surprised with your selection!
- Slip Silk Pillowcase– this is my favorite brand for silk pillowcases. Not only does it feel so good on your face, but it helps your skin and hair, reducing split ends!
- Conquest Maps World Map Canvas– If you are looking for a classy, world map to add to an accent wall, this is it! I have the 36×24 Travel Map Pin Board, where I can track my past and future travels with different color pins. It’s the perfect conversation starter when guests come into your home. Get 10% off your order by clicking here.
- Candles! My favorites are from a local store in Atlanta called Brick and Mortar! Burn time is 50+ hours and they do half price candle refills if you bring in the used, burned down candle! Moss and Mountain are my go to scents! Also, can’t fail to mention that all girls love the Volcano scent candle from Anthropologie.