One of my favorite things to do on my off days is to play tourist in my own city.
What that looks like for me is grabbing my camera and a good book and wandering all over Atlanta, scoping out new hangouts. It seems like every time I turn around, a hip new coffee shop is popping up and I am the last person to complain.
Here are a few of my favorites!
- Full Commission – Okay so the tile work stole my heart immediately, along with the light and airy coffee bar right when you walk in, but this coffee shop is home to some amazing pub food, also! Not to mention they just added a full service brunch on Sundays, so pretty much they are winning all parts of my heart right now!
- Muchacho – if you are a fan of coffee AND tacos, then look no further! This restaurant seriously has the coolest vibes in town, whether you are wanting to sit in the corner to get a little work done or enjoy the large patio with your pups and friends. This spot is a must visit in Atlanta!
- Chrome Yellow Trading Co – Located right off Edgewood Ave, this coffee shop is a hidden gem. Maybe it’s not too much of a secret anymore because it tends to be pretty busy in there, but it supports a lot of local Atliens, so I love popping in for a cup or two of coffee.
- Octane Coffee/ Little Tart Bake Shop- Yes there are several Octane coffee shops located around Atlanta, but my favorite is the one in Grant Park.. mainly because I always have to get a hibiscus meringue or a cream cheese danish with my pour over to feel like I can really start my day!
- Joseph and Co – I stumbled upon this shop thats located in Glenwood Park. From curated gifts to gourmet food items, this is a fun shop to wandering around while you wait for your cup of coffee to brew!
- Hodgepodge Coffee House – if you are more into the hipster, laid back vibes, this coffee shop is right up your alley!
- Star Provisions Market & Cafe
- East Pole Coffee
and so many others to name!! Use hashtag #fuelingherfurther so I can see where you visited! Happy Exploring!